- Education Centre programmes
- Institute for Benedictine Studies
- Music & art camps
- Retreats & professional development
- Accommodation for schools
- New Norcia Museum
St Gertrude's College
Opened in 1908, this grand gothic-style building was originally a girls boarding school. The College offers:
- accommodation for groups from 30 – 120 people
- comfortable private cubicles with carpeted floors
- private staff rooms with en suite
- lounge and kitchen with self-catering facilities for small groups
- two large halls and a range of meeting and performance spaces
- basic private cubicles with carpeted floors
- separate male/female shared bathroom facilities
We work alongside the dedicated New Norcia Catering services team to consistently satisfy school and adult groups staying in the Colleges with a fully catered service. Choose from a range of popular menu options – vegetarian and special dietary needs are met where possible.
Main meals are served in the dining halls at St Ildephonsus’ College. Morning, afternoon tea and supper will be delivered to your choice of venue.
We offer a choice of accommodation & catering packages to suit your groups’ specific requirements, the final rate will be based on the size of your group and choice of package.
For further information please contact the Group Accommodation Manager on 08 9654 8018 or email@example.com
To download a copy of the St Gertrude's information and or Education Centre information pack please click on the links below