- Education Centre programmes
- Institute for Benedictine Studies
- Music & art camps
- Retreats & professional development
- Accommodation for schools
- New Norcia Museum
St Ildephonsus College
Opened in 1913, this castle-like building was originally a boys boarding school. The College offers:
- accommodation for groups from 30 – 80 people
- carpeted open dormitories – small and large
- variety of meeting spaces including interior courtyards
- private lounge and small kitchen
- large hall with stage and other meeting spaces including interior courtyards
- dining hall which seats 100, and a small dining room which seats 30
We work alongside the dedicated New Norcia Catering services team to consistently satisfy school and adult groups staying in the Colleges with a fully catered service. Choose from a range of popular menu options – vegetarian and special dietary needs are met where possible.
Main meals are served in the dining halls at St Ildephonsus’ College. Morning, afternoon tea and supper will be delivered to your choice of venue.
We offer a choice of accommodation & catering packages to suit your groups’ specific requirements, the final rate will be based on the size of your group and choice of package.
For further information please contact the Group Accommodation Manager on 08 9654 8018 or email@example.com
To download a copy of the St Ildephonsus information and or Education Centre information pack please click on the links below