Thursday, 17th February 2022
Grounds & Maintenance Position Available
New Norcia is a Monastic Community which is also a popular tourist precinct 130 km north of Perth. The town operates a variety of businesses and internal services and employs approximately 50 employees including a Grounds & Maintenance team who has overall responsibility for building maintenance and care of the grounds, including the olive grove. The New Norcia extended team works closely together to achieve positive outcomes for all our departments, guests, and visitors therefore this position requires a very team focused person.
We are currently seeking to fill a position for a grounds and maintenance worker to live on site. The position requires the successful applicant to be on call in out-of-hours emergency situations only Monday – Friday. The successful applicant will be remunerated accordingly.
If you have the following:
- A certificate in a building trade qualification
- Are competent with hand tools
- Are willing to relocate and live on site
- Have good levels of personal physical fitness & presentation
- Have general working knowledge of small machines (ride on mowers, whipper snippers, chainsaws etc)
- You must be a current resident in Western Australia to be considered for this position
On site employee accommodation is available at a nominal contribution to the successful applicant.
If this role sounds like you, please forward your resume along with at least two contactable referees to: