Thursday, 19th May 2022
Grounds & Maintenance Position Available
New Norcia is a monastic community which is also a popular tourist precinct 130 km north of Perth. The town operates a variety of businesses and internal services and employs approximately 30 employees including a Grounds & Maintenance team who has overall responsibility for building maintenance and care of the grounds, including the olive grove.
We are currently seeking to fill a position for a grounds and maintenance worker to live on site. The team works closely together to achieve positive outcomes for all our departments, guests, and visitors therefore this position requires a very team focused person.The position also requires the successful applicant to be on call in out-of-hours emergency situations only Monday – Friday. The successful applicant will be remunerated accordingly.
If you have the following:
- A certificate in a building trade qualification
- Are competent with hand tools
- Are willing to relocate and live on site
- Have good levels of personal physical fitness & presentation
- Have general working knowledge of small machines (ride on mowers, whipper snippers, chainsaws etc)
- You must be a current resident in Western Australia to be considered for this position
On site employee accommodation is available at a nominal contribution to the successful applicant.
If this role sounds like you, please forward your resume along with at least two contactable referees to: